Total Pageviews

6 Mar 2009

Elton John In Swiss Top 10 Singles Charts

Top 1

Something about the way you look tonight / Candle in the wind 1997

Don't let the sun go down on me / I Believe

Nikita / The man who never died

Crocodile Rock / Elderberry wine

I'm still standing / Tortured

Top 2

Circle of life / Circle of life

Top 3

Sorry seems to be the hardest word / Sweet thing

Sad songs / A simple man

Top 4

Don't Go Breaking My Heart / Snow queen

Little Jeannie / Conquer the sun

Top 5

The One / Suit of wolves

Daniel / Skyline pigeon

Top 7

Ghetto Gospel feat. Indian sunset / Thugs get lonely too

Flames of paradise / Call my name

Top 9

Blue eyes / Hey papa legba

Top 10

Can you feel the love tonight / Can you feel the love tonight (instrumental)

I don't wanna go on with you like that / Rope around a fool

No comments: